Saturday, January 25, 2014

What I bought - Beauty edition

Hi lovelies, 
This is that one beauty haul that I allready briefly mentioned and happened before the actual salesperiod.  
I bought a bit of everything as you can see.
Skin and haircare first. I bought my trusty La Roche-Posay micellair water. My Bioderma Node K shampoo, recommended by my dermatologist so I'm just sticking with it. As I bought that I got this be.care handcreme for free which is always nice. From my lovely girlfriend I also got these bathfizzies and they smell delicious. Good job Anais, Thankyou!!!!!
In the make-up category this happened : In a 2 for 5€ deal I got the NYC nail polish in Money Never Sleeps and the NYC mousse foundation in 701 Natural Beige. Both are absolutely lovely. The foundation is possibly a new favorite.

I also bought the Bourjois Color Edition creme eyeshadows. I bought the colours Prune Nocturne and Kaki Cheri. They are soooo pretty on the eyes but they do crease by the end of the day so make sure you put an eyeshadow base on before using these. They retail for 10.99€ but I got 3€ off each. 

I also bought the Zenner make-up brush. It's absolutely impossible to find face-make-up-brushes on the highstreet. This is what I found and am trying now. It does the job but meh. 

I hope you enjoyed and if you are having exams just as I do, I wish you the best of luck and do power through. You can do it. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment