Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What I bought - Sales edition #2

Hi lovelies,
I promised this one. My sales-period-beauty-haul, yep that's not even a word. Let's just say I didn't need anything of these but I wanted to try all of these things for a while and I just went with it. 
 I went to The Body Shop and Kruidvat. Let's have a look, shall we?
 At Kruidvat I bought a new micellair water. I use these twice a day. I use them to take my make-up off in the evening and to refresh in the morning. They do run out quite quickly and I wanted to try an other brand so I went for the Garnier one(around the 5€mark). I really like this one. I need to try it for a little bit longer but I might like it more than my expensive La Roche-Posay water.

Make-up wise I bought 2 things from Essence. I bought the I love stage eyeshadow primer(2.49€). I bought a couple of things before this shopping trip and I bought 2 creme eyeshadows (you'll see them soon in another blogpost) and these creased quite a bit. Let's hope this will help. I also bought the superfine eyeliner pen(2.99€). I really like winged eyeliner but I find it really hard to do on my eyes because my eyelids aren't as tight as other peoples eyelids seem to be? Drawing a tight line is hard and I thought maybe a thinner tip will help and I has to say it did help. I can't do the perfect winged liner yet but it has improved. What I do have to say about this is after only 3 uses the tip is already more wobbly and less stiff so it's already harder to pull a line.

Lastly from Kruidvat I bought the Braun Silk Epil 1 epilator. I don't need this and usually shave with a razor but I always wanted to try things like these. Now this one turned out to be in the sale for only 12.5€ instead of at least 40€. This is one of the older epilators which is probably why it was a lot cheaper but to try this was an excellent deal.
In The Body Shop I opted for these 3 things. I love the papaya scent so I bought the shower gel and the body butter. The price was heavily reduced. The showergel was 3.5€ and the body butter 8€. I also bought the shea bodyscrub (15€) because honestly I never scrub and I should change that.

I am very pleased with all my purchases. I hope you had a lovely sale-shopping-period too.
Also feel free to follow me on bloglovin.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I followed you on bloglovin and from scrolling down you also seem to have a wonderful blog.
    - Nikki

    ReplyDelete