Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything - F. Scott Fidzgerald

Hi lovelies, 
Today I wore a dress given to my girlfriend for my birthday, the first birthday we celebrated together. She bought me this dress, a cute card, the Tinkerbell DVD box,... I was very happy. I still am and still wear that dress. It fits perfectly, has tshirt sleeves, has the perfect length, elasticated at the waist and a perfect flowerprint. I combined with a simple black cardigan, black wedges and my black bag. I'll do admit that my mermaid-green nailpolish doesn't match but hey...
I tried to take these outfitpictures myself and boy it's harder than it looks. I balanced my camera on countless objects, some were too low, some too high, perspective was all wrong. In the end I chose to balance the camera on a windowsill, it was the best choice but turns out the camera focused more on the leaves than on me. Why does it like leaves more than my face? Also a weird shadow thingie took place but after all these fails I'm still going to use them. Look below for the results.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment