Friday, April 11, 2014

Someday Randoms #5

Hi lovelies, 
I have a little round up of pictures from my life lately. I'm currently taking a vacation on our Belgian coast so that's why the content might not has been so great, I wrote everything last fridayevening. I just didn't want to not upload. So I'm now enjoying the beach even though the weather isn't as great probably and I've spend a week without Wi-Fi. Posts about this will probably follow in the next few days.
Weekend funzies, We've spend a couple of weekends watching geordie shore whilst eating chocolate and crisps. 
Me and Anais also spend a date in Sweet Coffee, which is a special coffee place as you might have guessed. I went for a piece of oreocake which was lovely and Anais got the oreocoffee.
Anais knows really well that to get to my heart, she has to get me food so this is result and I couldn't have been happier. Who wants a fancy meal when you can have a bowl of unhealthy but jummy food? 
Recently I've been wearing this hairstyle a lot, I've gotten a ton of compliments on it. I saw how to do it here. I'll link it because Meghan explained it so easily that you can recreate it without trouble.
Lastly I also have to mention that I've been studying for 2 exams, which I think I passed but you can never be sure so cross your fingers for me.

What have you been up to lately?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment