Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What's on my face #10 - Going Camping

Hi lovelies, 
I went to our Belgian seaside last week and decided when I applied my make-up that I quite liked it so here is what I used. I really don't like my background but sometimes you have to work with what you got, so camper as a background it is^^.
I know I look naked here but my hair just covers the straps of my top
Products used : 
Face 
- Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in Ivory
- Catrice Camouflage Cream in Light Beige
- Catrice Light-reflecting Concealer in Porcelain
- Essence Club Bronzer in light/blonde
- The Balm Instain Longwearing Blush in houndstooth
Eyes 
- MUA Undress Me Too palette in Tranquil
- Bourjois Mega Liner
- Maybelline Le Colossal Cateyes mascara
Lips
- Bourjois Color Boost in orange punch
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment