Saturday, April 5, 2014

What I bought - Home edition

Hi lovelies,
At our local Zeeman(a cheap you-can-buy-everything-here-store) were some cute deals this week. They often have cute things but this week they truly outdid themselves. They had an entire section full of homewear, pillowcases, tablecloths, towels, kitchenthingies,... The best part were the prints, so I couldn't stop myself and bought things. You know as you do for your 'future appartment'. So I didn't need any of these things at this particular moment but I thought if I move out, and need to decorate a flat, what are the chances I will ever find these fabrics again? Chances are very small so I bought them anyway. Another justification is that I can maybe use them as blogpicture-backgrounds.
I bought 3 items, I went for 2 pillowcases that looked so cute together and a pack of 4 kitchentowels. The prints were to cute to leave behind and I was sold when I saw the pineapple. I love pineapples ^^.
What do you think? Pretty huh.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment