Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's on my face #9 - No occasion at all

Hi lovelies,
How are you doing? I'm treating you today to a face of the day-post. Don't expect to much, I couldn't get a very good picture of my face.

Let's explain what I did. I started with putting the light taupe eyeshadow from my H&M smoky eyeshadow palette all over my eyelid. After that I got bored with eyeshadow and left it there. I used the Bourjois Mega Liner on my upper lash line and topped it off with some One by One mascara from Maybelline. 

I patted some Catrice camouflage cream under my eyes and went over it with the Catrice light-reflecting concealer to brighten things up. I used my beloved NYC mousse foundation over my whole face. After that I used my gifted Chanel Inspiration Creme blush on the apples of my cheeks. Lastly I applied the Bourjois Rouge Velvet lipstick in Nude-ist.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment