Monday, April 21, 2014

I eat cake because it's somebody's birthday somewhere

Hi lovelies, 
Today is a special day, you're probably expecting this because it's Easter Monday but NO. Today is special because it's my girlfriends birthday!!! I'm going to take this opportunity to completely forget Easter and use this post to congratulate her on her special day. 

My lovely girlfriend is turning 22 today. I've spend the last 3 birthdays with you and I plan to spend many more with you. I want to grow old with you and we will.

So my special girl, I hope you're happy and feel well. I hope we'll celebrate this day in every way you hope we'll celebrate it. I hope we'll spend our lives together in happiness with many more birthdays to come. I wish you a happy birthday and an amazing day.

To give this post just that little bit extra I included a couple of pictures I took from you at the shore. You're pretty never forget that. Oh and I'll love you forever, never forget that either.
Also as a little blogtradition, I'll include a songquote in each blogpost about you that makes me think about you and this time I chose our song 'With me by Sum 41' : 

'Through it all, I've made my mistakes. I stumble and fall but I mean these words. I want you to know, with everything I won't let this go. These words are my heart and soul. I'll hold on to this moment, you know. As I bleed my heart out to show and I won't let go. Thoughts read, unspoken, forever in vow and pieces of memories fall to the ground. I know what I didn't have, so I won't let this go, cause it's true. I am nothing without you.'
Happy Birthday Sweetheart,

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment