Thursday, April 17, 2014

What I Bought - Seaside edition

Hi lovelies, 
Whilst I was on vacation to the shore I did a bit of shopping, only a little yet it cost more than I anticipated. I am the kind of person that buys one thing at a time but after awhile you still accumulate a lot of things and the money you spend also adds up. That being said I still love everything I bought even though I didn't expect to buy anything when I left for my trip.
At Di I spotted a display from the brand The Balm. I never ever saw this in Belgium before and never really showed much interest in but when you see a new brand that you've heard great things about, you gasp for air and just stand there staring with your mouth open, or at least that happened to me. I left the store with the Instain Longwearing Blush in Houndstooth. It's a lovely mauve shade and really stays longer than other blushes. I paid 12.95€ for the blush. That same day at Claire's I bought the gold-beaded headband for about 6€. 

A couple days later I bought a Catrice nailpolish in Mermaid My Day, lovely green mermaid color. It's all in the name, isn't it? Pricepoint depends on the range but is around 3€. I also bought at Kruidvat a new pair of sunglasses. I had been looking for a boho style that was quite round and I think I succeeded my quest and found a lovely pair for 10.95€. 
The last day I also went back to Di because I couldn't get a certain palette out of my head. I went back and came out with a brand new eyeshadow palette from The Balm. I chose the Meet Matte Nude palette and it's a great neutral palette. I came to the conclusion that I had barely any to none matte eyeshadows so that's how I justified the whopping 30€ I spend on this. Also try to look at it this way when you do the math, it's 30€ for 9 shadows which makes it about 3 euros per shade and that's less than you pay for any single eyeshadow on the market. The only thing I wonder is for what will I use the yellow colour? Suggestions are welcome.
 I hoped you liked this little haul. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment