Sunday, April 27, 2014

Where I have been - Seaside part 3

Hi lovelies,
On day 3 at the seaside we chilled, I guess? I can't even remember what we exactly did but I'm guessing this are pictures from day 3. 
 Outfitpictures, I was planning a lookbook but that idea was given up quickly.
Anais hard at work, pumping up the airmatress. We slept outside in a tent and Aida and Demi inside the caravan. You have to maintain a little bit of privacy when you go on a vacation with 2 couples. 
Prepare for cute but crappy quality Ipadpictures. 
Nikki's camera version of the Ipadpictures. 
Laying on the coach watching some Tv, it would be one of the last ones because the day after this we had a bit of a storm and the satellite blew over and we lost the tvchannels :(

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment