Thursday, April 3, 2014

Nails of the day #17 - Electric Yellow

Hi lovelies, 
How are y'all doing today? Today I'm going to talk about another nailpolish, Maybelline colorshow in Electric Yellow to be exact. For starters I would like to say that I'm not really pleased with this particular polish. The polish looks horrible on me, although it looks decent in pictures. It looks a bit sickly on my nails/with my skintone. This a warm colour and although I thought it would look great, it doesn't. I do think this colour would be gorgeous on girls with a darker skintone. It's a pretty colour, it just doesn't suite me. The next problem I had with this polish is that it stains my nails. I also have another colour from this range and it has the same problem. It can possibly be solved with a basecoat but you can read my previous review here. This bright yellow takes 3 coats to get opaque and will cost you 3.99€
Yellow is a tricky colour, can you make it work?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment