Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Go where you're celebrated not where you're tolerated

Hi lovelies,
How have you been doing? I'm well and hope you are too. My exams are starting next week so I will be quite busy. That's why I've been taking pictures of almost all my outfits from last week, meaning I have some back-up material for blogpost so expect a lot of outfitposts in the next weeks.

For this outfit I was wearing something quite simple to school. We have had some nice weather lately. I could finally get my bare legs out. That's why I was wearing a simple black tube skirt from H&M, a monochrome top from H&M with a studded shirt from Only and my black loafers from New Look. For accessories I wore a cross earring from New Look and some festival finds like the bracelets and stretcher.
I know this post was filter-heavy on my pictures but I found a great new editing site and was sooo excited to try a lot of filters so I did :$

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment