Monday, May 5, 2014

What's on my face #11 - Grey and Red

Hi lovelies,
I've discovered new love in April. We're talking about grey eyeshadow and red lipstick. I'm showing you a make-uplook I've been loving lately and it's pretty much all items I've bought recently.

I've started with the Garnier 5seconds perfect blur as a base because I didn't want to use a foundation on a day to day basis. It's a sample because I want to try out if I don't get pimples. You often hear that being a problem with primers. I used a instain blush from The Balm to finish my base. For my eyes I primed with the Maybelline colour tattoo in permanent taupe and I also lined under the eyes with it. I went over my eyelid with 'Matt Abdul' from the meet matt nude palette from The Balm. After that I defined the crease with 'Matt Johnson' from the same palette. I lined my upper lashline with the Bourjois megaliner. I used the Catrice maximizer mascara to finish things up. Lastly I applied my Russian red lipstick by MAC.
 What do you think?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment