Monday, May 19, 2014

What I bought - Marshie edition

Hi lovelies,
I went to the animalstore to get my hamster some food, you know that's kinda mandatory when you take care of an animal. But let me tell you, you can't just leave with regular food. They have snacks for rodents and they are so cool that I want to try all of them. The sad thing is that you can't give to much candies to rodents, it's just unhealthy so it's not even necessary. Nonetheless I still bought hamstercandy. I use them when I try to get my hamster to love me, yes that's bribery. When she got on my hand so I could let her run around on my bed, gets more comfortable around me, that's when she gets a candy but it's never more than once or twice a week. She doesn't need to die of obesity.
 For the most important part, I got Marshmellow complete food with all the nutrition in one piece of food because otherwise she can choose what she eats and miss a bunch of vitamins,... I don't want that so food that's high in protein, contains extra vitamins, takes care of teeth and immunity,... What's not to love?
Aah the candies, I bought the drops on the right because I have these from another brand and she loves them, she grabs them out of my hands so crossing fingers she likes these too. The multifit nature snacks are something new to try. I've given her a piece of dried apple and carrot but she has no interest in either of them so I'm guessing this was a flop.
Bonus shot : Princess Marshmellow in a blanketcave

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Haha I used to try bribe my guinea pigs to love me! What a cutie your little hammie is. Also, duvet snap! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, she really is adorable ^^.Did the bribing work for you? :D

    - Nikki

    ReplyDelete