Saturday, May 17, 2014

There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes

Hi lovelies,
Do any of you love to wear other peoples clothes? I love to wear my friends or girlfriends stuff. It's just a free way to wear something new when you're bored of your own clothes. When I was younger and was attending boarding school, me and my friends switched clothes all the time. For the outfit I'm showing you today I am sporting my girlfriends' shirt. I paired it with a simple flowy black strappy top from H&M, a black tube skirt from H&M and black loafers from New Look. Juwelry is always very simple with me: necklace I got from Anais, ring I got from Anais, bracelets I got from Anais, party-access-bracelet and a hairbobble. Oddly enough I never switch these up, just to lazy. I call it 'personal style' now...
Go follow me on bloglovin', Go on, you know you want to.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki
FYI I know I still have my christmastree up, 
yeah it's not going anywhere soon...
 too lazy to clean

No comments:

Post a Comment