Sunday, May 11, 2014

Welcome to dauntless

Hi lovelies, 
Today I'm showing you one of my new favorite outfits. I've been shopping a little lately (no worries, I'll do a haul soon) but one of my purchases were these printed leggings from H&M. I combined them with a black top from zeeman and a slouchy cardigan from H&M. I accessorised with a H&M cross necklace and loafers from New Look. The pictures were taken at a BBQ for Anais' birthday. We also went out for her birthday the week before. We went for dinner and to the movies. We saw Divergent. I didn't know what to expect from the movie as I never read the book but it was absolutely mindblowing. Really amazing. I would definitely recommend that you go see it in the theaters.
Did anyone already see the movie? Feel free to fangirl with me in the comments! I would love to talk to any of you. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment