Sunday, May 25, 2014

What I bought - Monochrome edition

Hi lovelies,
A couple of weeks ago I did some shopping and I'm finally telling you what I bought. I mainly bought tops because I found I had absolutely none eventhough I have a full drawer of tops. 
 I bought this bright orange top from H&M. It has a silky material that comes from the Conscious collection. This design has a bit of cleavage and is a bit longer at the back. It's the only thing that's not monochrome because I wanted to add a bit of colour. I always wear black and white but in the summer a bright colour-pop can be so pretty. I bought this for 15€.
 I also fell in love with another topdesign from H&M so I bought them in 3 colours, you know covering all bases. A black, an off white and a monochrome pattern was definitely in order. Each of these was 9.95€ so definitely affordable. The design also has strappy bands and a bit of cleavage. It's very flowy and loose fitting which is ideal in summer because it's less hot and you can hide a belly full of ice cream. I wore the black one here.
 The next tops I bought we're from Zeeman. I loved these and they were 2 for 6€ so I bought a classic white and black. They have a shell button detailing and are longer than the others. These will cover your bottom when wearing leggings.
 Lastly I bought a grey tshirt and printed leggings both from H&M. H&M had a 2 for 3 sale on specific items so I bought these 2 and a black tshirt for Anais. This grey shirt was soooo soft and fits perfectly. It's fitted but isn't too tight. It was around 5€. My 'piece de resistance' are these leggings. They have a pattern which is faded around the edges. This is actually supposed to be this way, eventhough my mother thought the paint was already fading. The leggings were 15€ and are great thick quality.
I was feeling like making a collage so here it is. 

What have you bought recently?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

2 comments:

  1. love everything you've bought!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, you have quite an amazing give away going on. Cute blog.

    - Nikki

    ReplyDelete