Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life is tough but so are you

Hi lovelies,
Usually when I wear make-up I only use mascara and eyeliners. I'm glad when I can get to there without having to sacrifice sleep in the morning. I just won't put more effort in make-up in the morning and I'm completely fine with that. For this look I did put a little bit more effort in it and used not one but three eyeliners. I used the usual black megaliner by Bourjois on the top of my upperlashline and tried to make a wing. On the bottemline I used my mossgreen eyepencil in colour 60. On my waterline I used an off-white-goldy eyeliner from Guerlain, I also used it in the inner corner. Lastly I used the volume mascara by Hema on my upper and lower lashes.
Anyone else that doesn't bother with eyeshadow in a daily basis?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment