Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ici Paris XL VIP days - Lancome make-up

Hi lovelies, 
Last week I was invited for the Ici Paris XL VIP-days, sounds fancy and important but I'm sure most customers got their invitation in the mail. The amount of money I've spend there in my life might have helped to get an invitation. The event was hold to promote Lancome, I believe. You could win a package with Lancome goodies, get a skincare analysis, a personalised make-upsession and get 15% off when you bought something. I obviously went, you don't get that chance everyday, do ya? I figured it would be fun to have my make-up done by a professional and it was!

So I got my make-up done and it was completely focused on the brand Lancome. I never really used any make-up from Lancome so it was nice to try a lot of products at once. I've listed all the products below. I was allowed to choose every product that was going to be applied on my face which was nice but I didn't really know about the products so it was kinda hit and miss. 
Products : 
- Teint miracle in 010 beige porcelaine
- Color ideal powder in a combination of the 2 lightest shades
- Blush subtle palette in nectar lace for bronzer, blush and highlighter
- Hypnose doll eyes eyeshadow palette in fraicheur rose
- A grey eyeliner from which I don't know the name
- Hypnose doll eyes mascara over my maybelline cateyes mascara
- Contour pro lipliner in rose rose
- Liplover in 312 pointe de rose
- La vie est belle Eau de toilette
We found an exact match for my skintone with the Teint Miracle foundation in the colour 010. I loved the blush/bronzer/highlighter palette. It looks gorgeous on the face and the packaging is sooo pretty. The eyeshadow was also very nice but subtle. It did have quite some glitter fall-out. I chose a grey eyeliner to mix things up but maybe brown would have been a better choice. The MUA used the Hypnose Dolleyes mascara. Lancome is known for their mascaras. They are iconic for a reason, they are amazing. 

I got to try a new-ish release, the liplover glosses. They have the pigmentation of a lipstick but the shine of a gloss with the nourishing complements of a balm, like plenty of other products that are brought out lately. I chose a colour that was slightly too light for me but the products in itself was pretty amazing. The packaging is gorgeous, as are the shades. For a gloss it was pretty longlasting. My lips looked good for a couple of hours with minimal stickiness and I even ate. 

The last thing I'm going to talk about is the new Lancome Perfume. After my make-up I got to try the 'La vie est belle' Eau de toilette. Oh my god it smells amazing! I was completely blown away by the scent. It includes magnolia, iris pallida, white flowers, patchouli and almond. This is definitely going on my wishlist.
It was a lovely experience. I fully recommend having your make-up done by a professional, it's so nice and they can give you great tips. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment