Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Someday randoms #6

Hi lovelies, 
In case you're wondering what I do with my life, you're going to find out. Someday randoms-time it is! Keep on scrollin' you know you want too.
I made myself this tasty juice. In an odd moment of trying to be healthy I made a strawberry-raspberry-red berry-juice (combined with some orange juice because it would be edible instead of drinkable if you don't)
In an adventurous mood I ordered a skateboard online. I am so desperate to learn but I'm sooo scared at the same time. I really don't have a clue what I'm doing but I will learn, I just need to.
Google congratulations on my girlfriends birthday.
Iced mango-pineapple smoothie at McDonalds.
My cute little nephew visited. We took selfies of course.
Me and Anais went to a party, happens only 2 a year or so. I'm not cool who am I kidding?
Party going strong.
My mommy made me a tiny bouquet of flowers, look how cute.
Aaaah so pretty.

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment