Thursday, May 29, 2014

The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it

Hi lovelies, 
I already mentioned my finals next week so here's my next pre-planned outfitpost. I am wearing a very simple outfit. I usually do for school because I don't have the time to deeply think about my outfit in the morning. I'm the kind of person that snoozes at least 4 times and has to do everything in the remaining 15 minutes before my bus drives off without me.

Thanks to the gorgeous weather I could wear a skirt. My usual black H&M tubeskirt, it matches everything! I paired it with my new orange strappy top also from H&M, you can see/read about my haul here. I wore my black New Look loafers again and paired things all with big sunglasses from Kruidvat and a feathercrown from H&M around my bun.
 I took these pictures around school at the parkinglot, I know glamorous and fancy but I was in a time rush after school. I did went out for a drink after school *priorities*. I like sitting on a terrace in summer when the sun shines with a nice drink in front of you. With weather like this that means the blogposts can come second because the weather isn't usually this nice in Belgium.
How have you been spending your springdays?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment