Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Where I have been - Seaside part 6

Hi lovelies, 
Everything good? I hope so.  I'm going to squish our last days in this one post because if you look back on my blog the last 3 weeks have been packed with a vacation-diary. We filled our days going to Blankenberge, but that was quite disappointing except for the fact that Anais bought me chocolates by Leonidas and those are amazing. Later on Thursdaynight we went to a bar for some drinks. Friday was the day we were going home so we cleaned everything up, had lunch and then drove to Nieuwpoort Beach because we had to go get one more thing and food for on the way. That's when I noticed a car that was fully written on by people. It was for a contest and had a paper on which said that you could write your name on the car because they needed at least thousand names. Obviously we needed to sign that car. After that we made our way back to our car and drove back home. 
Going all 2005 taking pictures of your feet with your friends. Aida got her blue Janoskis from Demi for her birthday. What a gift.
On our way to the station we walked past a meadow with so many lambs, I never saw so many of them together.
Things you drag with you on a daily basis...
Night out outfits
Fun times at the bar.
The writeble car in question, including all our signatures.

We had a lovely time and I look forward to the next time.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment