Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Individually you're a drop, together we are an ocean

Hi lovelies, 
Today I have my second exam but I've prepared this post a little bit before, whilst studying because I can't concentrate anyway. Let's hope for the best when I take my exam. Anyway on to this blogpost. As you may know my favorite colour is purple and I translated that to an eyelook again. Unfortunately my camera doesn't pick purple up as well as I hoped. It's darker in real life but not too overwhelming. You don't want it to look like a black eye, do you?
Products : 
- Essence I heart stage eyeshadowprimer
-H&M smoky eyes palette
- Bourjois mega liner
- Catrice multimizer mascara
- 2B ultra violette mascara
- Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick in Nude-ist
Technique : 
First I used the Essence primer all over and under my eyes. For eyeshadow I started by patting the second taupy colour on the inner half of the eyelid. Afterwards I used the fourth colour in the outer corner, crease and under the eye. I applied the thirth most purple colour in the middle of the lid to make the previous two blend in nicely. After that I decided I didn't found it smoky enough and added a little bit of black in the outer V/corner. I applied all these colour with the same essence smoky eyebrush and worked from lightest and least pigmented to darker so I wouldn't create a big mess. After that I tapped a bit of the hightlighter shade in my inner corner. I blended everything afterwards with the fluffy eyeshadowbrush. I made a tiny wing with the Bourjois mega liner. A big wing would look amazing but I haven't mastered that yet. I applied two coats of black mascara. I wanted to do something extra though so I applied a coat or two of the 2B ultra violette mascara on the ends of my upperlashes to create an ombre effect on my lashes. I topped things of with a pinky-nude lipstick by bourjois and I was done.
Hope you liked this.

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment