Sunday, June 22, 2014

What's on my face #13 - Bright Purple Eyes

Hi lovelies,
I've been trying my new Zoeva palette a lot lately and I've created this purple-fairy-like eyeshadowlook. I'm so excited about this, it looks so damn cute. I look like a fairy, and I'm thrilled.
I used 3 products for this look: 
- Zoeva retro future palette
- Bourjois megaliner
- Catrice maximizer mascara
Let's discuss technique, shall we? I've applied the light violette shade over the entire lid, the shade is called 'Timetravel'. In the crease and outer corner I've applied 'Cosmic Chic' which is a purple with a blue undertones but just looks bright purple on the eyes. I did the same on the lower lashline, 'Timetravel' in the inner corner and 'Cosmic Chic' from the middle to the outer corner. I've lined the eyes with a little wing with the megaliner by Bourjois and a couple of coats with maximizer mascara.
What do you think? Would you wear this kind of bright make-up?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment