Friday, June 6, 2014

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up

Hi lovelies, 
What have you been up to lately? I've been studying, taking exams, the usual around this time of year. Apart from that I'm still loving pixlr.com to edit my pictures. I'm loving it that much that I go a bit crazy when editing my blog photos. I hope you don't mind. I'm finally getting the instagram madness now. I don't have a smartphone so no instagram but now I can still mess with a bunch of filters and I love it, even though I'm not sure if it's that much of an improvement. That being said, prepare for those filters. Also if you've been following all my recent outfitpictures you can see that my favorite accessories are not jewelry but animals/pets in my pictures. They're just sooooo cute and I can't not put the pictures on here.
For my outfit I was wearing a new top from H&M that you already could see here and here. I paired it with that same jeans shirt I used in this outfitpost. I like using a jeans shirt because it's not as warm as a jacket or cardigans but still gives that little bit of coverage when it gets windy. I tucked my top in a dark turquoise layered skirt from H&M that I bought years ago but recently rediscovered. Yes that's an ongoing trend over the past week and it's also where my hoarding comes in handy. I also wore my favorite summer shoes : the famous loafers from New Look.
Thanks to fluffy for being my trusty side-kick

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment