Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mermaids do exist

Hi lovelies,
How do you do? I'm currently at the seaside to celebrate that my exams are done. This means pre-written-posts for a while but at least there are blogposts right? Today I'm talking about the new Zoeva eyepencil I showed you in this blogpost.

So let's break things down. For this day I only wore eyeliner and mascara because most days that's all I fancy and have time for. You do not need a full face of make up on a day to day basis. As much as I love make-up that's just not the message I want to send to people who read my blog but also to people who have to look at me during a normal day. Okay that being said, today I wore the Zoeva Graphic Eyes+ eyelinerpencil in Good Karma. A bright mermaid green with golden glitter that retails for 5.20 euros on the Zoeva website. The texture is so smooth and it is in fact waterproof! The finish is a more green than teel like in these pictures but it really is the perfect mermaid colour if you ask me. I paired it with the Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara for natural fluttery lashes and voila done with my make-up for today.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment