Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nanno's party

Hi lovelies, 
On May 25th I went to a family party at my in-laws to celebrate Nanno's communion (I'm not sure if that's the right translation but I mean that catholic rite of passage when your about 6). It was a lovely day and I took lots of pictures. The party was held at a bed and breakfast in the country which was an old farm that still holds horses. It was a wonderful venue but if I'd known there would be cobbles I wouldn't have worn heals. For dinner we had a stonegrilled meal which was really jummy. For desert they arranged a little ice creamvan that came to the venue. The ice cream was amazing, so good that I went back for a second ice cream. Ooh vanilla with strawberry sauce and crushed nuts goodness.
Groupshot of all my siblings on Anais' side of the family. Left to right : Aida - second oldest sister, Demi - Aida's girlfriend,  Sander - the youngest. Anais - oldest and my lovely girlfriend, Me, Imana - the third sister and Pieter - Imana's boyfriend. Yep we are a big group.
 The day before me, Anais, Aida and Demi went shopping for Sanders outfit, we did well didn't we. Head to toe is H&M.
 Aida and Demi
 Imana and Pieter, I did Imana's hair and make-up and yes I'm pretty proud of myself. She looked amazing.
 Me and the lovely Anais, doesn't she look sexy.
 N and A
Nanno, our partyanimal and his niece. 
Helena and her boyfriend, who we met for the first time that day. I spend my day taking couple pictures of the entire family apparently. Not that I mind. 
The rest of the family on the bouncy castle. 
Selfie
 Cute ice cream cups
Outfit detail, I absolutely loved Anais' shirt 
I saved this caterpillars life by putting it back in a three, it fell right out of a tree in the middle of our group of people and could have been crushed to death. 
The bed and breakfast owners also owned this cute little sheltie. He wasn't allowed outside for very long because one of the other dogs in the neighbourhood was fertile and ready for babymaking and he notices and runs away to find that particular ladydog. A couple of days ago he went missing for four whole hours. I did get to cuddle him though, god so soft and fluffy.

I really enjoyed my day.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment