Thursday, June 12, 2014

Someday randoms #7

Hi lovelies,
My life has been a bit boring lately. Examseason has started and is going hard, I wish I could say the same about me, unfortunately all I want to do is sleep because exams really drain me. My life has been pretty home-bound except when I have to go to school to take my exams. 

As you will see on the pictures below the weather has been going crazy lately. From rainbows to summerdays from 34 degrees to hailstorms. It's been crazy and slightly nervewrecking. Picture a big storm and then try to study when you're in your mind already planning what to do incase of fire brought by lightning strikes or other emergencies. Trust me not a good combo.
Rainbows
Studying
Crazy clouds
Selfie time whilst studying. I applied extensions out of pure boredom and to see the effect because I have cheap clip-ins but never use them but as you can see I didn't blend them in all that well.
Continue studying
Trying on my girlfriends gaming headset, I look like a pilot.
I tried to put Pluisje, the bunny in it's outside home in the garden. She did not agree with it, saw a chance of freedom, attacked me and jumped out of my arms and ran for it. It took quite some time and 4 people to catch her again. In the end we had to grab the other bunny so that she would try to to make babies with him and that's how we eventually got her. Naughty bunny.
My girlfriend is officially the best girlfriend ever because she brought me a late-night Mcdonalds delivery. I got the new wrap, the spicy one. In my excitement my picture got blurry.
Handpicked cherries out of our garden, I've also been munching on fresh raspberries out of our garden. 
Since the exams started I've also started to drink fruitjuices daily. I'm trying to be a little more healthy but not to the extreme because I love my junkfood but when I'm not eating junkfood I'm trying to get more fruit en veggies in my body. I am aware that fruitjuices contain a lot of sugar but I really don't mind. It will still be better for you than cola or other carbonised drinks. 
Giant berries

As you can see my life has been all about studying, looking at the weather outside my window and eating. What have you been doing?

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment