Saturday, June 28, 2014

What I bought - Festivals + extra randoms

Hi lovelies,
I went to Kruidvat for a couple of festival essentials that were on sale and bought some randoms extra things along the way. Okay the festival I'm going to are still 3 weeks or a month away but you can't be too prepared.
I wanted to try the Kruidvat own brand dryshampoo so I bought that for 2.99€ and stocked up on the batiste xxl volume dryshampoo. I really love that one it's a bit more expensive than the regular batiste dryshampoos but it's worth it's 5.59€. The 20% off was just a nice bonus.
I also bought the Syneo deodorant which is supposed to work for a full 5 days when you applie it once at night. I was intrigued and it had 25% off sale which made them 14.99€ instead of a whopping 19.99€. I found chiaseeds for the first time and already made a juice with them, they were 4.99€. Another festival essential are these eye make-up remover pads. They are oilbased from the Kruidvat own brand because they are just cheap(1.99€). For festivals you don't want to bring your expensive stuff or big bottles of make-up remover with separate cotton pads that get gross anyway. 
Lastly I couldn't leave this nailpolish behind, it's another Essence Color & Go nailpolish(1.69€) to extend my collection. I went for this gunmetalgrey colour filled with glitter that's called headphones on!.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment