Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What the munchies got up to #6

Hi lovelies, 
I'm writing this blogpost at 23.30 on tuesday evening. It just daunted on me that I have no more blogposts planned so I'm trowing the last footage I have in this blogpost and after this one I should really start taking pictures again otherwise there are no more blogposts and that's unacceptable right?
For today I'm going to show you some animalshots from lately, brace yourself for cuteness.
Kitties and boxes, it never gets old. 
Hamsterpudding as I call it, Marshie can lie so flat at her tummy that she appears boneless that's why I call it hamsterpudding. 
I noticed this little family at the stream at Anais' school. Let me paint you a picture here, I walk to her school to study there because I didn't have class. I notice the ducks, grab my camera, yell at Anais 'Wait there are ducks, I need to take a picture!' and this all happened when all the fancy business-studies-students were staring at me like 'what a weird girl, she does not belong here' and hell no I don't, I'm not fancy and I will stop to take pictures of a duckfamily whenever I please! 
Bunnies before this little fluffy assisted me in outfitpictures which can be seen here
I hope you liked this last-minute blogpost

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment