Saturday, June 14, 2014

It's summer and the memories are just waiting to happen

Hi lovelies,
Last week Anais shot some pictures of me in the garden and I loved so many of them that this is going to be a picture-heavy blogpost. Remember when I told here that I went shopping with Anais' siblings? Well I wasn't exactly looking for me but I can never only shop for someone else. It just gets boring so I have to take a break and shop for me for a little while. That's exactly what happened that particular Saturday at H&M. I ended up with a skirt and the dress I'm wearing in the pictures. I'll be doing another 'What I bought' soon because I also did a sneaky online order on my studybreaks. Back to dress in question, it's from the H&M divided collection and only costs 9.95 euros. That's basically nothing for a dress, right? I love how suitable it is for summer. You can't go wrong with white and lace in summer.
What I wore
Dress - H&M
Jeans shirt - Only
Yellow Allstars - Converse
The plant poked me and I was not pleased. I am just a little child where you can see every emotion on her face but overexaggerated.
I hope you liked this post and would like to see you on my blog again on Monday for my next blogpost.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment