Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A party without cake is just a gathering.

Hi lovelies,
We had a familyparty at the 27th of October. My lovely girlfriend is the godmother of this cute little boy, Roran, who turned 4 a few days before. Quite frankly that should get celebrated with cake and presents. 

Children's birthdayparties aren't that exciting to talk about, you just sit there, talk while they play and be excited over their new toys and if they really like you they let you play with them but more than that doesn't really happen. What did happen was every time I started to play games on my girlfriends phone (because I don't have a smartphone, I don't have all her lovely games, yes MyBoo and Fruit Ninja, I'm talking about you) I would accuire the 2 childrens attention and they sat next to me, asking if they could play too. Who am I to deny them that? So I ended up giving the phone away, waiting till they were bored. Which was quite fast luckily for me, because I'm a child and have no patience. 

That being said, look how cute Roran and Nanno are. Yes for those who don't know Nanno is the older brother. Aaaah to adorable to handle. I'm going to comment on these pictures now, they won't be quotes but how cool would it have been if they were...
"Woman, where is my pie?"
Blowing out all the candles, time for a birthdaywish?
"Oooh cake, why you look so jummy?"
This was the most delicious pie ever. Coconut with cream but so moist, you wouldn't believe. 
Caught in the fingerlicking action
Sister in law, Rorans big brother, Brother in law
Playing with a balloon whilst having having his soother in his mouth (that's how google translates, I dunno?) He was feeling a bit sick that day and when he needs it, he still gets it because why the hell wouldn't he.
"Where is Roran?"
"There is Roran."
That smile, Up to no good.
Roran in full action
I managed to photograph an almost ghostly scene from Spongebob because yes it was a Spongebob-marathon weekend on Nickelodeon
Most fluffy dog I've ever met.
Flufsy kitty, whose name is actually Kitty.

That's all. 
Name that moviequote.

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment