Monday, November 11, 2013

It's okay to be angry. It's never okay to be cruel

Hi lovelies,
How are you? On Saturday the 26th of October I went on a Halloween walk with Anais, Aida, Hanne, Kelly, Hannes niece and nephew and his girlfriend. To be honest I really didn't want to go, I would have much rather stayed in bed watching a movie or something with Anais but I got dragged out there. When I have to do something when I don't want to I bitch about it. I'm not good company at all and when Aida pointed that out to make me quit, I got mad and kicked her, she hit back, I hit back and accidentally hit her glasses of her head. I do things without thinking... I did apologise when I cooled down and I hope she will forgive me because I do like her of course. So sorry again, I'm stupid...

Now onto our Halloween walk. It's on a specific street in my city. Kelly btw lives on that street and got us in for free because the line was extremely long. The people who live there decorate their frontyards. You can eat, drink , walk around, they have a tunnel which is so scary that I won't go near. I did 2 years back and it scared the crap out of me. There were also people who brought owls and you could take a picture with them and pet them (which I did, god so soft). The most amazing thing this year were the carved pumpkins. Have a look.
Goodbyeeee lovelies

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment