Friday, November 1, 2013

I can't do that ... without alcohol - Carrie Bradshaw

Hi lovelies,
I have pictures again! My Septembertimeline was completed which means I have to catch up on October now. Why am I so behind on my lifestyleposts? I post every 2 days because I am afraid that if I post to often I'll loose inspiration and don't know what to post. But let's get crackin'.  The second of October the student kickoff happened. It's an event that happens in every big student city. People give performances, there are little boots where you can play games, get information, get drinks, even slide down in a big pile of marshmellowlookalikesponges. I walked around there with Anais but it wasn't really all that interesting this year so we met up with friends for drinks at the Irish Pub. Afterwards we went for an hour or so to the afterparty but left soon because we had class in the morning. We did stop for pizza on the way home. Isn't that nice?
 Martini Fiero, Desperados,Corona and Jack Daniels, -Going in for the kill
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment