Sunday, November 3, 2013

You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life


Hi lovelies, 
Don't be surprised, I'm here with animal pictures again. I can't bear it, to not take pictures of them. Too damn adorable. I even have a surprise animal for y'all. Jep I just typed y'all. It sounded right in my head. You've never seen it at my blog before, it will excite you so keep on scrolling. 

First and for all in the category My Cute Hamster: Cocopuff
As you may or may not remember from this post, my hamster thought it would be nice to climb into his food bowl by pulling himself upwards. It did work, he was strong and looked adorable but here is the downside (look below). He did it so much that he scuffed his belly and now has a bald roll of fat. I moved his branch of wood to the side because I was afraid that if he kept doing it, he would start to bleed and the healing would itch. It's just better to prevent right? A couple of weeks later he is growing little fuzzy hairs on his bald spot. He'll be fine
In the second category, Anais' fat cat: Mousti 
Hoovercat below

Third category, The New Gerbies: Twinkie and Jack
Taking a sand bath together
And now for the most exciting category: New Tenants Of Our Yard, Wild Squirrels
We have noticed that a couple of wild red squirrels live in our yard. It's so exciting because they are pretty rare and getting extinct. You aren't allowed to keep them as pets so I was very excited to see one in real live and they choose to live in our yard, YES. We see them running around, collecting nuts from our walnut tree. They hide them everywhere, in the grass, in our flowerpots,... I'm hoping they make babies and we get to see them in spring ^^
swishy tale
Collecting nuts
Aren't all the pictures adorable. I can't even handle it. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 



No comments:

Post a Comment