Saturday, November 2, 2013

No one can change a person but a person can be the reason someone changes

Hi lovelies,
I'm supposed to be studying today but guess what? That's not happening. I have 2 exams next week, on Monday and Wednesday. So I have to study for them but I also want to see my girlfriend, that's why I decided to sleepover from Friday on Saturday instead of Saturday to Sunday. So I could study today. Before Anais dropped me back of at home today we went on a tiny shopping trip. To the animal store, Yes again. 

They had 2 nests of gerbies last week and we wanted to go check on them because Anais thought about getting another couple and they were gone. Which was very surprising because they said last week it would be at least 3 weeks before the babies could leave their parents. When we asked where they went, the people in the store told us that the people who dropped them off to sell just came to get them back. They changed their minds. Who does that? When small baby animals are to much of a burden drop them off at a store and when they are older get them back? So strange. Conclusion of that story? A disappointed couple of Woebbies. OMG I just invented that word. That's Watties and Toebbies together, which are nicknames for our last names. Best word ever. 

Further in the day I was supposed to be studying which I said to many times by now but instead I took selfies... I didn't know what to do with them so I'm giving them to you all. Some are a bit boobielicious, let's ignore that. I'm uploading this now as late-night-update. I'm really going to try to study now and tomorrow I have something fun planned.  My nephew, his wife and their almost one-year-old are coming to town and I'm going over because I haven't seen that little munchie since summer and he has learned to walk. That's something I want to observe in real live. Okay that was a very long story, I didn't intend to make it this long.

 Enjoy my selfies!! 
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment