Thursday, November 7, 2013

Strike it lucky

Hi lovelies,
One day in October, we went bowling because we weren't near ready for class, luckily we were early and I didn't even had class. We had a lot of fun and could forget about everything, I did at least. I lost big time by the way. I'm a terrible bowler. Fun fact: everytime I go bowling with those smoochies I break my thumb nail. 
Picturetime : 
My girlfriend says I look like megamindy when I bowl. She's some kind of superhero in a Belgian childrenshow.
With one of the settings on my camera, you can take lots of pictures at once and this was the result
Right in the middle of my picture of Anais, Hanne dropped to the floor. 
Aida's movement could have ruined the photo but it looked so awesome. Kinda ghostlike
Afterwards we went eating at quick and I grabbed a balloon. Anais kinda stole it but look how happy she is. I'm writing this post about 2 maybe 3 weeks after the facts and this will be up way later but what I wanted to say is, today when it was storming that balloon randomly exploded in Anais room. It scared the crap out of us and the gerbies.
We went to school after that. I went to study and the rest went to class. In between classes Anais sat with me and photobombed my nailpolishpictures with my tangerine which she afterwards decorated... Jup we're weird like that. That nailpost can by the by be seen here
All together it was a good day. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment