Thursday, November 21, 2013

Little by little one travels far

Hi lovelies, 
If you have a blog maybe you will feel my pain. Messy room, no good lighting because it is winter, no photographer, no good spot to take pictures, ... Yet you still want outfit of the day pictures. This is why I always get stuck with mirrored selfies and have to crop them because you can otherwise see all my junk on the floor because I'm a messy person. I hope you don't mind, I have to work with what I've got. 

I took these pictures the day after my last outfit post in between to exams, a.k.a studyday. I was not planning on going outside and do anything else than study in bed. I hate learning on a chair at a desk. Laying in bed all day requires comfy clothes so I opted for an H&M jogging from the mens section. Damn on this blog it seems like I only wear boys clothes, okay I do a lot of the time but I promise I have girlsclothes. Pinkyswear. Above that I wore the same top from the day before. Great thing about the tops with the big armholes they don't get stinky so I wore them a second day. Same little top underneath and voila, done.
 Baggy study outfit, check. 

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment