Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I bought - Present Edition

Hi lovelies, 
A while ago at the end of October I went to Hema and found that their was a limited edition line going on. All kind of products that they don't have otherwise, from jewelry to household products. I saw the jewelrystand and was like I have to have a look at that. I found a set of earrings, a ring and a necklace. The necklace is just a small gold heart and it's really adorable. I also saw a ring with initials in them and I texted Anais and was like 'there is a ring with an N in it' and she was like 'Ooh that's so awesome. I want that!' So guess what? Considering the pieces were really inexpensive, I bought them for her as a present. Aren't we so cute together it's really annoying? So 2 presents for her and yes, I bought myself a present too. The earrings are so pretty, they are oval shaped earrings in the most gorgeous shade emerald, dark green. Sadly they come off pretty blue in the picture. They had a blue version too btw. I don't know why I am describing these pieces because you can see them yourself below.

Everything together it cost me 9.85 euro. I think the necklace was 3.95 and the earrings and ring both 2.95. So that's all very cheap that's probably because the quality isn't great because well you can't have real gold for that little amount of money. It's probably made from Nikkel and I hope it's not because Anais is allergic to that. That thought only hit me after I already bought her presents. I could cry because I felt so stupid that I forgot that but well yeah too late now. My lovely girlfriend did really like it or at least that's what she told me to not hurt my feelings. 
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment