Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nails of the day #10 - Silver Pearl

Hi lovelies, 
My nailpolish choice this time was an oldie but goldie or should I say silvery? God that's the worst thing/pun I've ever written. Onto nailpolish now. I've chosen one of my very few high end ones. Dior vernis in Silver pearl or gris perle, as it sounds so much more sophisticated. As I remember correctly this was a limited edition nailpolish from the a collection from 2010. I thought winter as it seams such a wintery colour to me, according to quick google search it was spring. Maybe you can get your hands on in on eBay, I don't know but I can believe that this is a colour that isn't up everyones street. It is a very decent nailpolish. It's pretty in one coat but even prettyer in 2 coats. You can see the result of that below. It was kind of an expensive nailpolish but I got my mother to pay for it somehow. I choose this colour back in the day because I fell completely in love with it's campaign and the nailcolour in that campaign. When I tried it I was disappointed because it turned out so much more silverlike then grey as I suspected. Now years later I came to terms with it and grown to like it. 
I loved this campaign. All props to Dior for this one.
What's your opinion? Sad that you missed this one or not really impressed?

Goodbyeeee lovelies

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment