Friday, November 29, 2013

What I bought - Best Weekend Ever Edition

Hi lovelies,
I just had the best weekend ever. For all the specialness that happened you will have to wait a couple of days until I publish my second weekender edition. I can already tell you that shopping and presents happened and here they are.
 My lovely girlfriend (lovely isn't strong enough a word to express how wonderful she really is) surprised me with flowers. Aka present number 1. Not just any flowers, my favorite flowers. She often surprises me with a single rose for no special reason and this weekend she did again and got me a whole bouquet. I'm in love with it. It's so pretty. I love that she remembered what my favorite flowers are and bought me a bouquet of them for no specific reason, other than to surprise me and make me a happy little Princess (She calls me Princess and treats me like one, I'm a very lucky lady). 
When walking around town we wondered into Wibra, one of those cheap discount stores I love because who doesn't love cute stuff for almost no money? There my eyes saw him, the cutest panda stuffed animal you've ever seen. For only 1.99, she couldn't deny me his existence and bought him for me. We have loved our little Pandii ever since. It's round and fat, everything I love in a creature. People who really know me, know how I love round, curvy and fluffy everything, from stuffed animals to people. Strange? Yes probably but they need to be loved too and I'll gladly take that role upon me. Back to my Pandii, not only is he cute but turns out he is multi-functional. Because he is so round you can actually throw him around and make a throw and catch game out of him. We obviously are easily entertained....
Onto our last splurge of the day. Hema happened, I love that store because everything is sooo damn cute and they just have kinda everything from one household brand. They have a make-up line and I often like bits from there. I saw the blusher of their Christmas collection and wanted it so badly but I always try not to spend money and fail anyway. This is how that goes. *Looks at product*: 'I want you in my life' *Looks at Anais and thinks about my wallet*: 'I don't need it' Anais : Just buy it... This circle repeats itself about 8 times and I buy it anyways. The thing is I thought this was a slightly more plum version of the Sleek Rose Gold blush which I love. Turns out I just bought the exact same blush again, I know have 3 blushes in the exact same colour... At least I can say my taste is consistent? So that's 7.5 euros down the drain... The print is really pretty though...

On the way to the till I also noticed a vase full of nailpolish that happened to be on sale for only 1 euro per bottle so I also picked up this shade. It doesn't have a name but the number is 98.
Let's meet again for my weekender edition in 48 hours? Same place, Same time?

Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment