Friday, November 15, 2013

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there's no path and leave a trail

Hi lovelies,
The fourth of November my exams started again. I only had 2 but it was more than enough. It seems like all I do is taking exams? You haven't fully recovered from the last round of exams and you have to start all over again and school always starts again right away. I always feel that after a set of exams I need to rest and I'm so sick of studying I don't want to anything for school which means I'm already behind for the new subjects and exams go bad. It's a never ending circle really. But onto the outfit now. 

It's not a special exam outfit, it's not like it's more chique or anything no. Instead I went for comfy clothes because it was an exam with a lot of walking around (special huh). I wore a oversized boyshirt/top with a little bra-cover-up-thingie underneath. You don't want your professors to see your boobs when you are taking your exams (or maybe you do? if you think that will help your results go ahead, I don't judge) The top was from H&M mens section, the top underneath from New Look. Over that I wore an oversized cardigan from H&M to keep me warm. I wore all of that over my New Look discopants (best purchase ever, I love it and wear it almost everyday now). To add a pop of colour I paired this outfit with green-blue-ish allstars.
A look like this one has become a Nikki-staple and I love it. Maybe you do too? 

Goodbyeeee 

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment