Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tumblr Questionnaire

Hi lovelies, 
I found quite a big questionnaire on Tumblr and figured why not answer them on the blog? I will not answer all the questions because some are just irrelevant to me and it would be an even longer post.
Found on my Tumblr favorites. I don't know the source.
1. Put your music on shuffle. What are the first six songs that pop up? 
  • Christina Aguilera - Not myself tonight
  • Papa Roach - I almost told you that I loved you
  • Eyes Set To Kill - Darling
  • Nerina Pallot - Everybody's gone to war
  • Pink - U & Ur hand
  • Paramore - Decode
2. Grab the nearest book on page 23 and give me line 17. 
  • "It's the memory of his penetrating eyes and stern voice that made me drive more carefully." - This is a very loosely translated quote out of the dutch version of fifty shades of grey. The never ending book because I've been trying to read this for far over a year and I haven't even gotten to half of the book. Normally I read quite fast but this just doesn't seem to be happening.
3. Ever had a poem or song written about you? 
  • Yes, my girlfriend wrote a song for/about me. She really is an amazing writer. The tragedy behind this story is that when she gave it to a 'friend' so he could put music to the words, the song got 'lost'. I never got to hear or read the result and that still makes me sad.
4. If you're outside what are you most likely to be doing?
  • Sunbathing in summer or shopping in either season.
5. What was the last lie you told? 
  • Yes mother, I am indeed studying. - I'm writing this in the middle of exams so I'm clearly not studying
6. Do you believe in karma? 
  • Yes, I do
7. What does your URL mean?
  • My blogname is My Sprinkles Of Love. I choose this one because mainly every other one was taken and this was the only thing I could think about that got accepted by Blogger. It's inspired by Sprinkle Of Glitter. This blog is about my life and all the things I love and like to do so it seemed appropriate to think about my posts as 'sprinkles of love'.
8.What is your greatest weakness and your biggest strenght?
  • They are the same quality. I am incredibly naive and I will always believe in the good of people, the world, everything and besides that I also believe nearly everything people say. It's a weakness because you can easily get hurt and taken advantage off but it's also my biggest strenght because it's the thing that keeps me going. I have to believe that the essence of all people is good or I wouldn't survive the day. I don't want to live in a world where I know and have to accept that true evil exists. I have to believe for my own mental health that no evil gets done by a true evil nature but that the evil that gets done (because it seems to be inevitable), gets done for an underlaying reason as extreme sadness.
9. What's your biggest 'what if'? 
  • What if I never switched schools when I was 14 and stayed at my boarding school. I would never had met the following boyfriends, I would never had by heart broken by them, nor would I have broken their hearts. I wouldn't have met my girlfriend who I plan to stay with forever. Would I even had found true love? Would I have kept in touch with friends? Would I be an entirely different person?
10. Do you believe in ghosts or aliens? 
  • Ghosts not during the day but I'm way more open minded at night or in the dark. I don't think about aliens but it seems highly unlikely that we are the only living creatures in the entire universe. To believe and accept that hypothesis seems awfully bigheadded to me.
11. Do you tend to hold grudged to people that have harmed or hurt you? 
  • That's a hard question. I would definitely not forget and keep evidence to show that I'm right no mather what rumour got spread or if someone wanted to put me in bad daylight but truth be told if I got the opportunity to hurt someone equally as hard back. I wouldn't do it. I want to be better than that. I believe strongly in that you shouldn't do to others what you wouldn't want to have done to yourself. I know how much it hurts and wouldn't want to see anyone suffer as badly. So yes I'll hold a grudge but I won't actually do anything with my anger/pain.
12. What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? 
  • Eating ice cream. Apparently I eat it quite seductively but arousing people is not the same as being liked. It took me about 19 years to see that. You can easily turn someone on, making them like or love you is something you can't force or make happen. They have to do that on their own and there is nothing you can do about it.
13. You're walking on the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street you're walking on. Your boss told you you would get fired if you were late one more time. What do you do?
  • I would save that damn dog, get it to the vet, take a picture, go back home and clean myself up. I would then go to work explain what happened, show the picture and if I still got fired I would be happy because I really wouldn't want to be working for an asshole like that. Who on earth would think that a life is less important than a way to make money? I would never be able to live with myself If i knew something/somebody died because of me. I am a very honest person in such matters. I need to do the right thing. I am the kind of person that gives change back when she receives too many when paying because I would keep feeling guilty if I didn't. So I definitely wouldn't let somebody die. Even when there was already somebody saving that dog I would still stop, see if I could help and wait till everybody is alright.
14. How can someone win your heart? 
  • Crucial : Always be sweet and nice to me. Bring me desert preferably pie. Make me feel safe and loved and never take me for granted. All that being said, you could still do those things and there is a big chance I still wouldn't truly love you because you just can't force that feeling.
15. Can insanity bring more creativity?
  • Yes. In order to be creative you must let go of the normal ways and the more crazy or insane you are the more creative you can be. You can make amazing art if you just let go.
16. What is your current desktop picture?
I hope you liked this post. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Can insanity bring more creativity?
    YES darling! Insanity is a great pusher for me to move my ass.

    ReplyDelete