Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Change can be a good thing

Hi lovelies, 
I changed the lay-out of my blog!! Excitement all around!! Not all that much changed actually.
  • What changed? The background colour changed to purple and I added social media icons so you can find me on my social media (don't get to excited I'm not good at being social). I edited my about-text and those social media buttons can be found underneath that. 
  • What did I learn? HTML is a bitch. It took me 2 evenings and a lot of frustration to change these little things but it's worth it.
I really like how it turned out but just in case I printscreened and saved all the advanced settings of my blog so I can always go back to green. Just a little tip if you're not sure if you're gonna like the change in lay-out.

What do you think? Can you cope with the change? I really like it.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment