Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What I bought - Boohoo order

Hi lovelies, 
I bought things, pretty things. After I watched a Haul video from Beautygloss, I got really interested into Boohoo. I decided to check their site and I found 2 amazing dresses. A lot of amazing dresses actually but money is limited. Check below for pictures and a little review.
Packaging is gorgeous
When my order arrived i noticed that the quality is really good, the fabric feels nice, the items are true to size, price is decent, my order arrived within a week. I only have good things to say. But the best part? That must be costumer service. You don't have a clue. When I sent them a e-mail I got a reply the next day, the reply was friendly and felt personal, not one of those sent-to-all-replies. I postponed my order because I had a problem with visa, not only did they sent me an e-mail that they noticed I didn't finish my order and asked if I needed help but for almost a week (Yes that's how long it took to sort visa out) my items stayed in my shopping basket. You can't believe how lovely that is, usually your basket just empties and then you have to search the whole site again to find that item you wanted, only to discover it's now sold out in your size. That's absolutely horrible but that's a problem you no longer have to deal with when you shop on boohoo.com
Yes it's creased but that's because I wore it the whole day
Steph dress // Penny dress
What do you think? I'm so happy with my order. I definitely recommend Boohoo.com to shop on.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment