Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines day outfit idea

Hi lovelies, 
As a follow up to my Valentines make-up post, here is an outfit idea. 
I'm a little old fashioned in the way that I like to match my make-up with my outfit. Besides that purple is my favorite colour so why not pick a purple dress. I went for a purple flower smock dress from Boohoo. An unboxing will follow soon as I ordered another pretty something. So back to the outfit. I paired the dress with my pineapple necklace and my favorite Pepe Jeans peep toe heels. This is one way to go but it's February, it's cold so when I actually had to walk out the door I combined the dress with an oversized black cardigan, black tights and boots with a little heel. Just to give you another idea.
 What have you planned for Valentines day?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment