Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life is though but so are you

Hi lovelies, 
I have an eyelook for you today. I didn't wear any other make-up nor did I epilate my eyebrows so excuse that. I started with an eyeshadow base. I used the Essence I love stage eye primer, which I didn't blend all that well. I used this because I knew out of experience that the eyeshadow I wanted to use creases like nobodies business. The eyeshadow I'm talking about is the Bourjois creme shadow in Prune Nocturne. I used this all over the lid, in the crease and under the eye. I brightened my eyes with a touch of light pink eyeshadow from my H&M smoky palette. After that I took my Essence superfine liner and lined my upper lash line. I finished things off with two coats of my beloved L'oreal manga mascara.
Non-edited version
Edited version
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment