Friday, February 28, 2014

No ordinary love

Hi lovelies, 
I'm writing this for the most special lovelie of all, my girlfriend Anais. This week she has been in Paris for a schooltrip and I had to miss her for 5 days. It's hell I can tell you that for sure. I'm not used to not seeing her for that long, we've lived together and now we still see each other almost every day for at least a little while. When we're apart we text non stop (I need all the attention I can possibly get) but now that she is abroad I can't constantly talk to her because that costs a lot of money. I miss her intensely and can't wait for her return, which is tonight. I hope I can go pick her up when she arrives and give her all the cuddlies I have been holding in this week. 

I'll leave you all with the lyrics of the song I'm addicted to (Memphis may fire - No ordinary love): 
"Come back to me love, I forgive you. Oh how I've missed you. Just know every time you run, I'll be right here waiting. This is no ordinary love. Listen up, this is no ordinary love. This is unconditional."

I'm going to add some Anais-themed-outfit pictures from our trip to  Maastricht so I can look at here pretty face whilst writing. 
I love you darling, but don't ever go on a trip without me again, okay? I hope to see you soon.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment