Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Greatness on the internet #3 - Chanel Notes de Printemps

Hi lovelies,
As you may or may not know, I am a great fan of Chanel make-up. I have been since I was a child and watched my mother put her make-up on (she was a make-up by Chanel exclusive, kinda woman). I have always saved my pennies to buy Chanel make-up since I was in high school. It's a lovely luxury. 

I keep an eye on their website, just as you do when you love a brand. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the spring line was launched mainly by their promo-video. The line is called 'Notes de Printemps'.The line in itself doesn't have anything that I feel like I NEED to have, except for the blushes they seem nice. Yet I find this promo video one of the best I've seen lately. It makes me so cheerful. I love the campaign. It's cute, original and upbeat. I suggest you take a look below and if you decide you like some of the new launches, just go for it. Chanel always seem to make great things in my eyes. This is a limited edition collection and has already launched so hurry yourself to the store if you want something.

What did you think? Also pleasantly surprised by the originality coming from Chanel?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment