Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's on my face #7 - Valentines day

Hi lovelies, 
For once I'm following the the big blogger events to make a post about. Forget Christmas, Valentines day is officially upon us. That's why I've prepared a beauty and outfit post for you. So whether you have a big date, a meet up with friends or anything else, you can take inspiration from this. 
For the specifics : This look is entirely made out of drugstore products.
I started with my eyes because it would be easier to fix fall out. I put on the Essence I love stage eyeshadow primer (forgot to put it in the picture). I packed on eyeshadow with a flat Hema shader brush. I picked the 4th brown glittery shadow from the H&M smoky shadow palette. I used it all over the lid and under the eye. It takes a few applications because the texture is quite sheer. I put the purple colour in the crease with the Essence smokey eyes brush. I blended everything with the Hema fluffy brush. I used the Essence superfine liner to make a tiny little wing. I topped everything off with the L'oreal manga mascara. I wiped away fall out and mascara stains with a little bit of make up remover. 
For the face I used a pump of Catrice all matte plus foundation, dotted it over my face using the fluffy side of the Zenner make-up brush and blended it over my face. Afterwards I put the Catrice re-touch light reflecting concealer under my eyes to hide my dark circles (nobody needs to know you were up all night in anticipation for that big date). I contoured using the Essence sun club bronzer and a flat blush brush to get in the hollows of my cheeks. I dabbed my Hema blush in 02 on the apples of my cheeks. Mine sadly broke a bit one morning out of nowhere. I used my fluffy Chanel brush, it's the only non drugstore product. Lastly I applied the NYC smootch proof lipstain in Champagne Stain on my lips. I recommend opting for a lipstain, it will stay on better while munching on chips on a girls night or doesn't get all over a certain boys/girls lips at the end of the night.
Voila, that was my valentines day make-up look. You can wear purple tones at any day but it has something romantic, don't you think? 

If you celebrate Valentines day, let me know and what you have planned.

Goodbyeeee 

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment